So we had another ultrasound today to take another look at the little echogenic areas in her heart. They're still there, but nothing to be concerned with. Just something to keep an eye on.
Now that of course is not the exciting part. Today was the first time we found out her weight! And of course she is right on target at a whopping 1 lb and 1 oz!
She was all curled up again and turned away from us, so we really didn't get to see too much of her face. Boo! But when we did get a peek at her profile, I am again convinced that she has her daddy's nose! Even my mom said she doesn't have my nose. I figure she would know, since she saw the ultrasounds of me! LOL
We got to see lots of her hands and feet, with all her little fingers and toes. Matt and I of course just soak up the special time to watch her and bond. Its wonderful and I cant wait for the next 4 weeks to go by, so we can see her again!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment