
We officially have less than 30 days until our due date! woohoo! We are definitely getting excited. As you can imagine!
Last week was also filled with phone calls back and forth between the Transplant Team and me. Setting up those final "pre transplant" appointments before he is "officially" listed.
We decided that trying to cram the week's worth of appointments in so close before our due date, might be a little stressful as well as risky. So we decided on the first week of August. Which will still be stressful, as we will be toting around a brand new baby, who will be right around 2 weeks old. Which freaks me out quite frankly. Brand new baby in public is scary enough, but 2 weeks old and hanging out in the hospital is another story! So I'm pretty sure I will be wearing my "I'm a mean new mom, don't touch my baby" face the whole week, as well as keeping her covered and swaddled like there is no tomorrow. LOL
But at the same time, I am so excited to show her off to all the ladies at the CF clinic! We have had so much fun with them, and they share in all our excitement about our pregnancy progress. THAT'S what great health care is! People who actually care about you and whats going on in your life!
So that's really all I have for now. We have an OB appointment this evening, so I guess we may have more news after 6 pm, but I doubt it. LOL Everything is going smoothly, and that's the way we'd like to keep it!









No comments:
Post a Comment