Aaah! there has been so much going on lately, I havent even had enough time to blog about it!
Well as you know the IVF appointment was on Monday. I ended up having to go by myself, since Matt was still in the hospital, but it was totally fine. The appointment was mostly informational anyway. It went really really well! The Dr talked all about it and gave me some statistics and what not and then (LOL) asked if it was truly something I was interested in! I laughed and asked "When can we start?!" To which he said, rather shocked, "Well I guess as soon as you're ready." Again (LOL) I laughed and asked "When is the next cycle?" SO! We start IVF injections on OCTOBER 10TH!!! woohoo!!
So we have another appointment tomorrow so we can cram as much in to the next 2 weeks as we can! WE START IN 2 WEEKS! yay!
So of course, Tuesday they decide they are discharging Matt from the hospital! Of course they are! I just got home! LOL So back up I went. But at 4 pm, they decide, they don't have everything figured out quite yet, and will release him on Wednesday! DOH!
Of course I had Monday and Tuesday off, but needed to be back on Wednesday. It couldn't have been while I was scheduled off. LOL So, I asked mom if she minded if I missed work yesterday. Which of course she didn't. So we finally got released around 330 or 4 pm, and headed on our way home. (But first we stopped in North Bend so we could peak at the Carters Outlet. LOL)
We didn't end up getting in to town until 930 with all our little stops here and there. Then we had to head over to Option Care to pick up all Matt's IV meds and extra medical supplies, etc.... Holy cow we didn't leave there until 1030! then headed home for good! Matt is still on IV meds for another 2 weeks, and oral meds on top of that. So we have IV poles and oxygen tanks all over the house! We look a little like a hospital room/pharmacy right now!
So now that we have been home for 1 night, we have an appt in Spokane tomorrow! YAY!!! we have 2 weeks until we start!
The important points are: 1) Matt is home and healthy! YAY!!!! and 2) We have a start date for IVF! We are actually doing it! YAY!!!!
I cant wait to see what the future holds for us in the next couple of months!










1 comment:
Yay! I'm so happy that things are going well for you guys! Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment