Friday, September 19, 2008

Road Trip!

So I'm officially on a countdown. i have 4 hours before I am hitting the road to head up to Seattle to be with Matt. Still too long, but what can ya do, right?

I'll be up there today, Saturday, Sunday, and leave really early Monday to drive straight over to Spokane for our appointment with Dr Robins. THEN I will drive home! Whew, its a lot of drive time, but totally worth it. The more time I get to spend with Matt the better.

I'm really going to put my note taking skills to the test on Monday at our RE appt. I want to make sure I get answers to everything Matt would want to know too. Not to mention I'll be so amped up, who knows what I'll miss or not remember. LOL

Here's hoping for a good weekend!


No comments: