Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday!

Today was a good day! One of my dad's coworkers has a daughter who is about to have a baby girl, and of course (my dad is just the cutest!) my dad brags about how mom and I are such bargain shoppers and we have such an overflow of stuff for Miss Annika. So she came over this morning and bought up all the stuff I had packed up and ready to take to Children's Attic!

Woo Hoo! I couldn't believe how much stuff we had that was brand new with tags still or not even out of the package!

So I'm thankful for our overflow. I'm thankful for having the overflow out of the house. And I'm thankful for an essentially uneventful Friday!

1 comment:

nikihas3 said...

Kim (your old neighbor) has some stuff for you that came to the house and she lost your number. Give her a call, she will be off of school until Tuesday. 946-4465