Annika has grown so much! She is 6 1/2 months now and it seems like she has especially rocketed since I have been home. She is and has been sitting up on her own since bout 5 months. In the last month her balance has really been spectacular! Just about the time I shoot my arms out to catch her, she recovers on her own and was able to reach the toy she was going for that, to me, seemed out of her reach.
She is pulling herself up from laying to sitting, and is quite quickly working on pulling herself from sitting to standing. She's not quite crawling yet. But getting there fast! She has this caterpillar like movement that she does all over the family room floor.
It's amazing! This cuddly little lump of flesh has grown so much, so fast! Now she's a little person that rolls around the room, expresses her personality and absorbs so much!
Is it possible that other parents love and enjoy their children as much as I do? It doesn't seem possible.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hey guys! You need to call me, I have lost your number! 946-4465 and I am playing hooky from school today so I will be here today and tomorrow. I have 3 boxes here in my living room that they delivered to your old place. Shelly knocked on my door and I went ahead and got them from her. 2 BIG boxes and 1 smaller.
We miss you guys! :D Hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment