Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's time again...

To start blogging!

Of course I really ought to blog more often anyways, but having a big (possibly) life changing occasion helps spur me into action!

Now that Annika is just over a year old, Matt and I have decided to try to get pregnant again! A couple weeks ago, we had an appointment with Dr. Robins for a consultation to get some detailed information and of course pricing (as most of you know, IVF is no cheap thing and cost is definitely of importance). To our surprise he told us we have 3 frozen embryos, not 2 like we've thought this whole time! And not only that, but he would suggest we use all 3 when we decide to do the FET (frozen embryo transfer). "It's time for twins anyways, right?" he says to us. LOL Matt and I about fell off our chairs! Well Matt almost did. I almost fell off the exam table. ;)

So we were thinking of either doing the November or January cycle. November would give us a due date of July 2011, and the kids would be exactly 2 years apart. I took it as perfect timing, so November it is!

It is all moving so quickly! I start injections on October 10th and then ultrasounds start and come mid November, they'll do the transfer and hopefully GOD willing, we'll get pregnant!

We have been so blessed with such an amazing little girl and we are so hopeful that we can have another child!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! ;-)