I'm so excited!! I don't really have anything more to post than that. That's enough really. LOL
Ultrasound and lab work tomorrow. And then we start the Progesterone injections. Bigger dose, bigger needle, bigger target! LOL (FYI progesterone is a intramuscular vs subcutaneous shot).
I was poking around on some IVF boards earlier. It was a bit depressing instead od uplifting. I don't recommend it. Thank goodness for positive friends!
I booked our hotel in Spokane today for the bed rest next week. I got a super steal, which is always awesome! And I also made a potential ultrasound appt post positive pregnancy test. At first i was really excited about it, cause its so close and becoming a reality. But then I started to stress, thinking I don't want to jinx myself or get to ahead of myself. I'm telling you, this whole "excited but objective" thing is hard! I'm a planner. I love to plan. And since this time around I'm not working for a perinatologist, with u/s avail anytime, its a lot harder to go with the flow.
So I'm excited! I feel great! And we're just a mere 5 1/2 days away from transfer day!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
yayayayay!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys :) How long after the transfer do you have to wait to take a pregnancy test?
we should be able to test right around thanksgiving. so of course we thought it to be very fitting. either way it goes!
Post a Comment