This time next Wednesday, I will be laying in a hotel room, on bed rest, hoping and praying those little embryos make a cozy little home in my cushy uterus!
Tomorrow is my last injection of Lupron. Which sounds great, except that I have to start the Progesterone on Friday. Which is a bigger dose, with a bigger needle, and its injected into my butt cheek, not my belly! Last time, Matt was really nervous giving it to me (as I do not have very good aim at my own rear end). So it will be interesting to see if he has the same response this time. Or will it be old hat? LOL
We have a busy busy week ahead of us! Friday is ultrasound and labs day in Spokane and we start new meds. Saturday we have dinner with friends. Sunday we're all going to Seattle. Matt and Dad are going to the Seahawks game, while Mom, Annika and I go shopping! Monday is CF clinic. Tuesday is ultrasound and labs in Spokane. Wednesday is TRANSFER DAY! Thursday we'll be headed home from Spokane and my day of bed rest.
WHEW! I'm really glad this week was clear, cause we need to rest up! LOL
I'm starting to get really really excited! I feel like I start blushing and beaming a little every time I start thinking about it. Its such an amazing feeling, I just want to soak it all in...
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment