Thursday, November 20, 2008

Houston, we have a baby!


So our first ultrasound was this morning, and we found out we're have a baby! Duh, you say, right?! LOL Well what I mean is that we are having ONE baby!

We are both very excited, and honestly, a little relieved. I would be more than happy to take whatever I can get, but one certainly sounds like less of a handful!

Not to mention, we still have 2 frozen embryos! So having one baby now, still leaves us open to using our frozen ones too! Of course, we'll have to wait and see how that goes...... LOL
Anyway, since we are only 5 weeks 2 days, there isn't a heart beat yet, but next week when we do our next ultrasound, we should definitely see it! We are very excited!
Thank you to everyone who has been thinking about us and keeping us in their prayers!
We're having a baby!






1 comment:

Jordan said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I am so so happy for you!!!! YAY!!!!! A BABY!!!!!