Tomorrow is our first ultrasound appointment! Tomorrow we get to (hopefully) find out whether we are going to have one or two babies! I am so excited I can barely contain it.
I am so grateful I work were I do! Dr. Robins ordered weekly ultrasound through the middle of December, and I am so lucky that I work in an office that is so happy for Matt and I, and so excited to perform the ultrasounds for us.
AND! Thank you Megan and April for showing me the "Confessions of a CF Husband" blog! It is amazing and it is really great to feel like there are other people out there going through things so similar to Matt and I. It really has been an eye opener and makes me so grateful for our health and how lucky we are to be starting our family right now!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment