Friday, November 14, 2008

More than doubled!

So I had more hcg labs drawn yesterday, to make sure the levels were doubling as they should. And they did! More than doubled! They're still pretty low since we are so early, but definitely within the norm.

So we are on our way! Dr Robins and my nurse sent me orders for labs and ultrasounds for the next month to continue following the development. Luckily, Dr. Kates and Dr. Halvorsen said that we could definitely do the ultrasounds here at work. Awesome! I love these guys and I cant imagine anyone else doing my ultrasounds. (especially after the Kadlec ultrasound fiasco!doh!)

OH! And the sweetest thing happened! On Wednesday, the front office gal from my regular OB/GYN called my to tell me congratulations. They had received copies of my labs and knew I was pregnant and everyone was very excited. THEN, yesterday, my doctor himself called me to say congratulations and say how happy he was for us and that if I needed anything, just let him know, even if he was trying to hide, he would make himself available for me! It's not everyday your doctor calls you before you can call him! It was really cool, and it really made my day, and made me feel like I was in great hands, with both him and his office staff.

So now I've got my first OB appointment and ultrasounds scheduled! Woohoo! What a great week!

No comments: