Wednesday, January 7, 2009

12 weeks 1 day

OMG! We had our 12 weeks ultrasound today, and it was amazing! I mean, I see peoples pictures all the time, and they're cool and all, but our baby is incredible!

We got to see just about everything, considering the gestational age. The arms and legs are so long already! I think it's safe to say, we're having a tall, long limbed kid! And to see the baby moving around all over the place is so fascinating. I mean, I am just barely showing and there is this little living person in there, kicking and moving all over.

Matt is over the moon excited. We both are. What an exciting time in our lives!

And of course, the pictures! #'s 1, 2, & 3 are all pretty obvious. #4 is a profile shot. You can see the little nose and chin. #5 is the baby's head (on the bottom) with the arm curled up near the face. You can see the little fingers! #6 is a picture looking up at the legs. The bum is on the right and the legs bend then the feet meet again on the left. #7 is a 3D view. I thought it was cool because you can see the umbilical cord.


No comments: