Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Post X-mas Low Down

So Happy "post x-mas" to everyone! Love the holidays, hate the stress that goes along with it!

Matt and I had a wonderful Christmas! We are so blessed to be able to share the holidays with both of our families! Matt and I both enjoy giving gifts more than receiving, so it's a really fun time of year for us.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a quick update, now that we are 11 weeks! Every week that flies by, I am just shocked! It's just going by so quickly! My tummy is starting to poke out a little. Just enough to have to use a rubber band for my jeans. LOL We'll see how much longer the rubber band holds, until I have to break down and go for real maternity jeans. Matt's belly still looks the same! LOL
Can you believe how big the baby is already?!

No comments: