I know I'm a little late. LOL But I still wanted to get it out there. Happy Thanksgiving!
Matt and I are so thankful for all the love and support from our friends and family. We really don't express it enough, but we appreciate every single one of you!
We had a great Turkey Day. We spent it with my family. Which was great of course, but at the same time, we were also pretty disappointed that we didn't get to go down to Grandma and Grandpa Clark's. Matt had to work the day after Thanksgiving, so we couldn't make the long drive there and back in time. Maybe next year!
I love Thanksgiving food. It's my favorite. I love all the special family recipes we have. It really makes it all the more special for me.
Anyway! Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and happy shopping!
We have another ultrasound on Thursday! YAY! Oh! AND, our baby is the size of a blueberry this week! Can you believe it?
Matt and I are so thankful for all the love and support from our friends and family. We really don't express it enough, but we appreciate every single one of you!
We had a great Turkey Day. We spent it with my family. Which was great of course, but at the same time, we were also pretty disappointed that we didn't get to go down to Grandma and Grandpa Clark's. Matt had to work the day after Thanksgiving, so we couldn't make the long drive there and back in time. Maybe next year!
I love Thanksgiving food. It's my favorite. I love all the special family recipes we have. It really makes it all the more special for me.
Anyway! Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and happy shopping!
We have another ultrasound on Thursday! YAY! Oh! AND, our baby is the size of a blueberry this week! Can you believe it?










No comments:
Post a Comment