We had another ultrasound this morning! Our little baby is growing very well, and is right on target. And finally no more transvaginal ultrasounds! LOL
So we have one more ultrasound next week, then no more for a while. Probably not until January for our 12 weeks scan.
So far so good! YAY!
I think Matt gets more excited each time we get to see the baby. He asks lots of good questions, and it's great to see him so involved. I don't think I could possibly love him more than I do now. I guess we'll see though huh? LOL
So we have one more ultrasound next week, then no more for a while. Probably not until January for our 12 weeks scan.
So far so good! YAY!
I think Matt gets more excited each time we get to see the baby. He asks lots of good questions, and it's great to see him so involved. I don't think I could possibly love him more than I do now. I guess we'll see though huh? LOL










No comments:
Post a Comment