Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First OB Appointment & A New Name!

So yesterday was my first OB appointment. Exciting for me, but in reality no big deal. Mostly just chatting about how excited we are. LOL But still just one more little milestone for me to swoon about.

We were able to hear the heart beat with just the Doppler, instead of by ultrasound. He said it was cause I am nice and thin. Isn't that the cutest? My doctor called me skinny! LOL But still fun to hear none the less. Now I'm actually considering buying one! LOL

Today we are nine weeks on the dot. I am so happy about how great I have been feeling and how quickly things seem to be flying by! So far the only down side is that by the time I get off work, I am exhausted! So I feel like I am sleeping away my pregnancy. LOL At least I'm not puking it away. But I'm also pretty convinced that frame of mind has a lot to do with it. Then again, maybe I just really lucked out!

Oh! And, today at 1:30 pm, I have my court hearing and will then become Amanda Gregory! So I took the afternoon off to, duh, go to the court house, but also to run to the DMV and the Social Security office. Apparently in the state of Washington, they allow you 10 days from the date of the hearing to get those things changed over. So I might as well get it done right away!

I guess I better start practicing writing my new last name!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Congratulations Amanda! The first OB appt IS a big deal! Get ready for lots more! And don't worry about sleeping away your pregnancy--it does get better! Then you'll never sleep again, lol :) Just kidding! (sort of ;)