As usual, I held my breath until I saw the little heart beating. What a relief! Or maybe I am just a little paranoid. Either way, I feel better. On ultrasound today, our little baby looks just like a gummy bear. It was hilarious to think of something similar in size and shape to our baby. Especially something that is edible. LOL We saw the little arm and leg buds, and they were so cute! Then again I think I am partial.
The 3D/4D still isn't turning out fantastic, yet. Still a little too small. But next time, I'm sure we will be able to see much better.
We are so excited every step of the way! Time is flying by so quickly I can hardly believe it. We're already 2 months along! Crazy stuff. I cant wait until the end of January, when we can find out what we're having! What a long 6 weeks!
Hopefully I get some "Patience" pants for Christmas! LOL
If you notice more on the left of our little blob, there are four more prominent white dots. Those are the arm and leg buds. The head is on the right side. Think of it as if a gummy bear were laying on it's side looking at you. That's about right!










No comments:
Post a Comment