
For those of you who arent familiar with GREAT STRIDES, it is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest and most successful national fund-raising event.This year, I'm walking in the GREAT STRIDES walk at the Richland-Howard Amon Park on April 19, 2009 .Please help me meet my fund-raising goal of $500.00 by sponsoring me. Your generous gift will be used efficiently and effectively, as nearly 90 cents of every dollar of revenue raised is available for investment in vital CF programs to support research, care and education.
Here is a direct link to Matt and my team "Team Gregory"
So mark your calendars people! I would love to have you join our "Team" and participate in the walk and help raise funds too.Or of course if you like to be a behind the scenes kind of person, a simple donation is always appreciated!









1 comment:
I'll walk for "Team Gregory"!
Post a Comment