Alright, so Matt and I have been together the better part of 6 1/2 years. We have NEVER had any pictures taken! we don't even have that many snap shots together! So we decided we better get in there and get some done, before I started looking too pregnant. At least for documentation sake. LOL
So down to JC Penneys we went. Coupon in hand of course. This was at the end of January, so belly was poking out a little, but still mostly just looked like I had a big lunch and was kinda fluffy. My how three weeks makes such a difference!
Anyway, so I friggin love JCP so much better than Picture People. Aside from the cost, ($25 for 5 sheets and one of them was a 10x13!) just the fact that I felt like the girl had taken more than 3 pictures in her career. Short and simple and so easy. We weren't looking for super glamorous. We just wanted...something!
We plan on doing some more pictures there when I am a little farther along. Some nice belly shots. I look forward to those. We'll see how I feel when we get there. LOL
Yay for more pictures on my "FAMILY" wall!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment