Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby Shower!

So I haven't had a chance to blog about how wonderful the baby shower was! It was beautiful, thanks to lots of help from some amazing friends! It was a gorgeous day and I really couldn't have asked for more!

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I love party and event planning. It's sooo one of my fave things!

I already got the pics back from Tiffany, the photographer, whom I HIGHLY recommend, and I also highly recommend hiring a photographer for all parties like this! It was so much more fun and relaxing knowing that it was no one of the guests responsibility to take pictures, and then to make sure they are good at that! So I think it was an excellent idea, if I do say so myself! :)

I cant wait to get all my scrap booking stuff together and start making some amazing pages. The only down side, is that there are just so many good pics to choose from!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them!!! I just love candid pics. And if I do say so myself, the one of us four girls turned out great!