So the trip to Seattle for Matt's clinic visit went great! After 3 weeks of IV meds and home health care, Matt is feeling pretty darn good! He has put some weight back on and his appetite is certainly back with a vengeance. Rivaling my own appetite (now 30 weeks pregnant by the way!).
So back to work he goes! YAY! Poor guy gets so bored hanging out at home, with his life revolving around medication doses. Cant say that I blame him.
All his doctors and nurses are a hoot! They really are the highlight to our visits there. Whats so funny, is the last couple of visits have been more based on me and the baby than they have been about Matt. LOL Matt likes the break and I just like talking about the pregnancy. :)
They want us to come back and see them when we go back up for a week with the Transplant team. At some point in the next month or two, Matt has a laundry list of testing to get done here locally, and then when those are done here, we have to go camp out up there for about 4 days to meet with all the different members of the team. The main transplant dr, the surgeon, the social worker, the dentist, etc... and of course, they all have different clinic days, so no doing it all on 1 days. Poo!
So we will either be back up to see the CF clinic in 2 or 3 months. Which will be either right before or right after baby. Holy Cow! I cant believe how close we're getting! Yikes! Everyone is soooo excited for us and to see her! I think they're probably about as excited as Matt and I! LOL We are so blessed to to have so many caring people in our lives. Sometimes I just have to take a moment and it just boggles the mind.
Of course Seattle weather was a bummer. We did do a little shopping at Gymboree. I told Matt to just swipe the card, and not to look or listen for the total. LOL He half listened to me. So he wasn't shocked, but he did decide that we should skip the other stores after that. He's so adorable. I must be the luckiest woman in the world. If not now, then definitely in the next 10 weeks...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment