Friday, May 8, 2009

Holy Guacamole!

I just realized, that I have been checking everyone else's blogs, and totally have been neglecting my own!

OOPS!

So quick update! Matt has been on IV antibiotics, doing home health care for the last 3 weeks. He's doing well and feeling better. Not as good as if he had gone in patient of course, but meh, those are the choices we have to make.

We're going back up to Seattle on Monday, for a follow up to make sure we killed most of the nasties. And shop at Babies R Us of course! LOL (Matt may or may not know that we're shopping yet)

We also have another ultrasound coming up this week. Last time She weighed 2 lbs 1 oz. My guess is this time she will be 3 lbs 4 oz. We'll see, but we are both getting pretty big!

I am so excited to get a peek at her again! Her nursery is almost all done, and Matt and I are getting so anxious so meet her! And of course, I have started a count down. 10 weeks! I am totally enjoying being pregnant, but I'm just so excited to see her! How does anyone stand the excitement?!

No comments: