Monday, August 4, 2008

Seahawks Tickets Go On Sale Today!

OK people I am on a countdown. I have Ticketmaster's website up and I am ready for action! Last year they sold out in 11 minutes! So we ended up buying our tickets through RazorGator, which is a total rip off, but at least we got to see some games!

I am really just killing time for the next 10 minutes or I will go crazy!

Nothing to report this weekend really. Except that I lost 2 more lbs! Woo Hoo! So I am no halfway there! I have lost 22 lbs and have another 22 to go. The last 20 are always the hardest, but I'm ready for it!

I'll write more later... hopefully after I have bought some tickets!

.........

And I'm back! Turns out I had to go to RazorGator.com. But I'm okay with that. I got the tickets I wanted and pretty good seats, I just had to pay more for them. I'm putting somebody's kid through college! LOL

No comments: