Now I know I'm getting old becasue when I was younger, I either wouldnt burn hardly ever or burn slightly and wake up tan the next morning. So yeah, the skin isnt bouncing back as well aparently these days. It's not even a bad burn, I thought for sure it would be tan this morning! But no. Who knew bra straps could cause such pain!? Serves me right. Lesson learned.
But this morning, Mark (Matt's dad) called Matt and filled him in on some potentially very exciting news. The insurance company wants to set up a meeting to talk settlement on August 27th! Which is a few weeks earlier than the actual court hearing about the whole thing. WooHoo for earlier! We'll see how it goes, hopefully well though. I'm going to be perma crossing my fingers.

Oh! The other exciting news this weekend (well at least for me) is that I have officially lost 20 lbs! YAY ME! I still have a ways to go, but hitting that milestone was pretty cool. Im really starting to feel good about myself again. It sure beats the alternative! So *pat*pat*pat* on the back for me.









No comments:
Post a Comment