How can I say such a thing, you ask? Well that's because Friday was the "Official" start day of our cycle, and today was my first ultrasound of the cycle. LOL All these little milestone! I love it. I don't want to forget a single thing.
Matt is in Seattle today for a follow up appointment at the CF clinic among other various appointments while he is up there. So far so good! A little sad for me, since this is the first appointment up there that I have missed in over 2 years! But obviously missing it for a good reason! LOL I just hope that the next appointment we go to up there, we will get to announce that we are pregnant! WOOHOO! sounds like fun huh? LOL
So even though I'm being poked by needles and poked by ultrasound probes, it's a great Monday!









No comments:
Post a Comment