Monday, October 27, 2008

"R" is for "Retrieval"!

So I found out on Sunday morning that my follicles looked so good that they wanted me to do my HCG trigger shot a day earlier than planned! So last night I set my alarm for 10 pm (precisely 36 hours before my retrieval) and Matt and I got busy! Busy mixing and injecting my meds that is! LOL

So instead of our retrieval being on Wednesday, it will be Tuesday! Tomorrow! Holy Cow!

I am getting really nervous. Excited nerves, but still nerves. :) Matt is nervous for obvious reasons about his TESA procedure. Testicular Extraction Sperm Aspiration. Yeah, you got it folks, and I think most of you just shuddered and got nauseous. LOL

I am nervous in excited anticipation, but also because I've never been under general anaesthesia. No biggee I'm sure, but still a little frightened. But still so excited about another step in our process, that I'm quickly getting over it! LOL

OK people tomorrow at 615 am and 9 am, Matt and I will be in our respective procedures. Please pray for us and our sperms and eggs!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is GREAT news!!! wow, i will be thinking about you both tomorrow. can't believe how fast the time has gone by... well has seemed to go by. keeping my fingers crossed for babies!!! yes, babies!!