So my plans for this weekend consist of a few errands, a couple tasks, probably some shopping, and.... WE START INJECTIONS!!!!
YAY! Tomorrow morning, bright and early at 7 am, I have to go get some labs drawn, then play the waiting game. I figure my plan of "cleaning" all my anxiety into submission will work. I'll just keep busy around the house, doing laundry and scrubbing counters and floors to pass the time until our nurse calls and lets us know what the dosages will be.
We start 2 different kinds of medications tomorrow. Follistim, which is a super easy pen style injection, similar to an insulin pen. The other is HCG, which I have to actually use a needle/ syringe and draw the meds out of a bottle, like regular insulin. LOL Both are just injections into the abdomen, so I can do those myself. Hopefully no biggee! ;)
So heeeeere we go! Exciting times ahead of us!
YAY! Tomorrow morning, bright and early at 7 am, I have to go get some labs drawn, then play the waiting game. I figure my plan of "cleaning" all my anxiety into submission will work. I'll just keep busy around the house, doing laundry and scrubbing counters and floors to pass the time until our nurse calls and lets us know what the dosages will be.
We start 2 different kinds of medications tomorrow. Follistim, which is a super easy pen style injection, similar to an insulin pen. The other is HCG, which I have to actually use a needle/ syringe and draw the meds out of a bottle, like regular insulin. LOL Both are just injections into the abdomen, so I can do those myself. Hopefully no biggee! ;)
So heeeeere we go! Exciting times ahead of us!









1 comment:
Congratulations!!! I hope it all went well and your belly isn't too sore yet!!! It will be weird not seeing you every week at the office now that the babies are here! ;)
Post a Comment